Marriott Hotel Hamburg
The Binnenalster lake is a 3-minute walk away. Hamburg Messe and Congress Center can be reached within approx. 5 -7 minutes’ walk.
The Hamburg Marriott Hotel has air-conditioned, spacious rooms and suites. Wired internet access is available for an additional fee.
The stylish aXzea area includes an indoor pool, a solarium, and a fitness centre.
The Marriott's Speicher 52 restaurant serves a variety of Nordic dishes. The Piano Bar offers live music and varied cake buffets every afternoon.
The Gänsemarkt U-Bahn (underground) station is just a 3-minute walk from the Hamburg Marriott. It connects you directly to Hamburg Central Raiway Station.
Rooms & Prices
Rooms & Prices
|Room category||Date||1 Person||2 Persons|
|All prices incl. breakfast and VAT|
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Free cancellation of your hotel is available until 04 December 2017.
Bookings made only after this date are automatically binding.
Cancellations made in between 05 December 2017 to 09 February 2018 will be charged with an administration fee of € 29 net per cancelled room night.
This fee is subject to VAT according to German and European regulations.
From 10 February 2018 onwards all cancellations are subject to 100% cancellation fees, which will be charged for all previously booked room nights.
Non-arrivals or NoShows are handled as cancellations.
Credit card guarantee:
The booker guarantees the hotel booking with the given credit card, which is shared with the booked hotel.
By making a booking you herewith confirm that INTERPLAN and/or the hotel is allowed to charge the given credit card with any amount arising from the published cancellation terms.
Group bookings (6 and more sleeping rooms per party)
Free cancellation is available according to the following schedule:
- 50% of the booked room allotment per day until 30 November 2017
- 20% of the booked room allotment per day until 16 January 2018
- 10% of the booked room allotment per day until 09 February 2018
- Additional cancellations and/or non-arrivals will be charged with the full amount. INTERPLAN tries its utmost to re-sale any late cancelled room to keep the costs for the participants as low as possible. In case of a successful re-sale INTERPLAN will refund any overpaid amount deducted by an administration fee of € 29 net per re-sold room night. This fee is subject to statutory VAT according to German and EU regulation.
Full pre-payment is required. Payments shall be carried out by bank transfer according to the following schedule:
- Upon contract signature, but not before until 30 November 2017
- Outstanding amount until 20th February 2018 (invoice issued according to booking state of 09th February)
INTERPLAN Bank details
Deutsche Bank AG München
Promenadeplatz 15; D 80333 Munich
DE23 7007 0010 0203 4536 00
Invoice No. + "HOT-AIRO18"
- Bank charges must be covered by the payee
- Payment by company credit card is available upon request. An administration fee of 3% of the expected invoice sum is due. This fee is subject to statutory VAT according to German and EU regulation.
- Changes of the invoice address after contract´s signature will be carried out against an administration fee of € 110 net. This fee is subject to statutory VAT according to German and EU regulation.
Group Administration Fee
- For Bookings of 10 and more bedrooms per party, an administration fee of € 110 net applies. This fee is subject to statutory VAT according to German and EU regulation.